Product Photography Workshop
When it comes to ecommerce, the perceived value of your products and the trustworthiness of your business is often judged by the quality of your web design. And a big part of having an attractive website these days also means having high-quality, beautiful product photography.
But it's not just aesthetics we're talking about. Showcasing your products with high-quality images can also be the winning difference between a conversion and no sale at all. But when you're just starting out, getting your product photos shot can be an intimidating prospect because good photography can be expensive.
Are you able to relate this to yourself?
Are you a product based startup?
Is your budget tight?
Have you thought about taking the DIY approach to taking your own images?
This workshop is designed just for you. At the end of this workshop you will be able to take high quality and creative images that will bring life to your products. The end result is what you want, "Higher Sales" !!!
- Basics of Lighting - It is important to understand the difference between soft and harsh lighting and know how to utilise them to the optimum.
- Angle and Composition - How and where you place your product and what you capture in the frame will add or deduct the quality of your product.
- Understanding Camera Settings - Even basic camera have different settings. Knowing how to use them for your advantage is important.
- How to capture better quality photographs - A good photograph speaks a thousand words, while a bad one gets dismissed at first sight. Learn to make the transition from 'OK' to 'Brilliant" photography.
- Different kinds of props for product photography - Every item and person in a room can be used as a prop to add drama and character to your product. Learn how to.
- Hands-on demo with products brought by participants - Implement your learning of the day on your products and see the difference in your skills.
- Editing - A good photograph can be made brilliant with great editing. Learn the basics of the tools and styles of editing to improve the quality of your photographs.
About Ilesh Shah :
Ilesh Shah a versatile professional photographer from Ahmedabad started his career at a very young age. Over a span of 35 years, he has catered to many advertising agencies, corporates and individuals around the world as fashion, wedding, portrait and product photographer and cinematographer. In the year 2003, he has been felicitated by Cultural Council of India and also by Ahmedabad Photographers’ Association for his services in modelling, fashion and industrial photography. He also specialises in exclusive wedding photography. Recently he won the award for “Save the Girl Child” campaign contest organised by Sandesh daily in Gujarat. Recently he has been to Mauritius for Calendar shoot for AIPTIA in association with Mr Chandrakant Shah. He has been also featured in Gujarati Book of noted photographers from Gujarat published by Gujarat Information Bureau written by Shailesh Raval. He is associated with Tamron, India as Mentor for Western Region. His is one of the SMB to be selected and featured by Google India for his long-standing online presence. To see his work visit IleshShah